The Cheese Board Bakery & Cheese store and the Cheese Board Pizzeria accepts donation requests from community non-profit organizations and local school events. If you would like to make a request, please submit a letter in writing to the Cheese Board via traditional mail. (Requests via fax or email are likely to be overlooked, please, do not communicate requests this way.)
Please submit requests at least 3 weeks prior to your event date.
Include in your request:
- The name of your school or non-profit organization
- Your tax-ID number
- Your organization’s mission statement
- The name of your event and the number of attendees
- The date of your event
- The type of in-kind request you need for your event
- The date by which the donation must be received
- Your contact name and telephone number
Please contact us a week after you have mailed your letter to see if your request has been approved. Due to the large number of requests we receive, our donations are made on a first come first served basis, with 1 allowable donation per year per organization.